Imagine a scenario where you wake up to find a pimple adorning your face. Acne is natural but it can really become troublesome if you have to go out somewhere that very day and the right red pimple totally spoils the look of your face. Well, fret not because there are several quick Natural Fixes for Acne available right in your home itself that can help you immediately with the problem.
- Ice Cubes: Using Ice cubes on the breakout can greatly help in reducing the inflammation caused by the pimples. Also, since the ice cubes are freezing cold in temperature, it helps in closing up the pores that have opened up due to the sudden attack of acne on your skin. Gently rub the ice cube over the affected area and you will soon notice a reduction in both the visibility and irritation around the pimples.
- Egg Yolk Oil: Not many people know that the Omega 3 Fatty acids and immunoglobulin available in the oil of the egg yolk can help in treating pimples in a fast way. Application of the oil on the affected area and help the skin to heal naturally plus also ensures that the acne doesn’t reappear in the future. Massage and leave the oil for an hour and once you wash it, the inflammation of the pimple would have reduced.
- Aspirin: If a tablet of aspirin can cure you out of fever, imagine what it can do to your pimple. Take an aspirin containing acetylsalicylic acid or salicylic acid and crush it to a powder form. Now mix it with water to form a paste which you can directly apply over the pimple. Because of the ingredients present in the pill, the pimple will dry out quickly and will reduce to a large extend. The aspirin also helps in fighting the bacteria that causes the acne to occur in the first place.
- Potato: Potato in its raw form has bleaching properties which helps in reducing the inflammation caused by the breakout. Rub a slice of raw potato over the affected area or make a paste and apply it directly for an hour to reduce the irritation and visibility of the zit.
- Lemon juice: Since Lemon contains citric acid it can help in dealing with the bacteria that causes the acne to occur, rubbing the juice of lemon on the affected area can reduce the visibility since lemon juice also has bleaching properties however lemon juice has a high amount of citric acid which means that one should be cautious of over rubbing the affected area with the lemon juice as it can cause the skin to either dry out or get burn after some time.
Acne is a natural way of the skin reacting to any unknown activity taking place in the body. Therefore to avoid acne from occurring in the first place, eat a balanced and healthy diet and exercise regularly to keep the body fit. Lastly but most importantly, keep drinking lots of water to keep the skin hydrated.